Sunday, March 11, 2012

LEFT BRAIN? RIGHT BRAIN? MAKE AN APPLE PIE!

Being a "techie-challenged" person, I couldn't transfer my friend, Linda Joyce's, blog from Wordpress to Blogger, so I am including the link! There is more than one way to skin an orange. (Sorry, I love cats and would never consider skinning one!)

This is a very interesting article to all writers and I encourage you to check it out:

http://lindajoycecontemplates.wordpress.com/2012/03/09/left-brain-right-brain-make-an-apple-pie/

3 comments:

BECKY said...

Hi Linda! I tool the test and it was really fun. I'm a 50/50 Gal!

BECKY said...

Oh gosh....I didn't TOOL the test....I TOOK the test....Wonder what that typo says about my brain....

Cheryl Linn Martin said...

Hi, Linda! I don't see you too often, so wanted to make sure you knew I visited!
Aloha! --Cheryl